English for Military
English for Military Course
English has now become the language of international military communications therefore the English for Military course has been developed to give military professionals the language skills to be able to successfully operate in an international environment.
Who is this English for Military course for?
- People wanting to work for NATO
- Military and Intelligence officers
- Police personnel
- Civil Servants
The English for Military programme will focus on developing the ability to communicate in the language used in a military environment as well as providing the option to focus on specific areas such as entry requirements for NATO.
This course is available in the following locations:
A quick glance
Available all year round
2 – 48 weeks
Min 6 – Max 12 (Closed groups only)
Who will lead this course?
An expert in English with a deep understanding of Military Operations.
Aims of this course?
- To obtain the qualification you need for your future
- To develop key military terminology
- To be able to effectively use diplomatic language in international contexts
- To Improve your confidence in communicating in the English language
If you have any queries about Modern Language Centre or would just like to talk about your future, our college advisors are on hand to help whenever you need it.
Are you interested in applying at Modern Language Centre? It’s really simple to do and there are numerous ways you can do it.