Executive Management Program
Executive Management Programme
As the world’s economy continues to rapidly evolve, so do the requirements for dynamic global leadership. The Executive Leadership Programme (ELP) is a powerful and transformative learning experience that explores the best leadership practices and latest strategies for sustaining a long term strategic advantage. You will emerge from our Executive Management Programme as a visionary leader—equipped with the business expertise and global perspective to take your career and your organization to a new level of success. It’s one of the most interactive programmes.
Executive Leadership Programme at Modern Language Centre
Grooming an executive to take on the responsibilities of global leadership can take years of on-the-job training, which companies cannot afford in a rapidly changing world economy. The Executive Leadership Programme accelerates the leadership development process by empowering you and giving you the tools to think broadly, manage globally, and compete strategically. By working side by side with other senior executives, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to strategically position your organisation for future growth and profitability. assessment and analysis will lead you to a step further in this course.
Any Monday (Tuesday on Public Holidays)
2 – 45 weeks
Min 8 – Max 15 (Closed groups only)
Who will lead this course?
An expert in executive management who has vast experience in the corporate sector.
Aims of this course:
- Enhance your portfolio of leadership approaches and discern how to apply the right technique to the specific needs of your organisation
- Engage in an intensive process of self-assessment to improve your performance as a senior executive
- Acquire the latest frameworks and tools for your company to formulate a competitive and winning strategy
- Gain the level of confidence that inspires effective decision making across the organization
- Execute better judgment by expanding your analytical and strategic skills
- To empower you to become the visionary leader that your organisation needs
If you have any queries about Modern Language Centre or would just like to talk about your future, our college advisors are on hand to help whenever you need it.
Are you interested in applying at Modern Language Centre? It’s really simple to do and there are numerous ways you can do it.